Monday, April 30, 2007

Kim's Big Day!!!



Hey Bloggers!

Today is a very special day for someone very special to me. This person has inspired me to truly stand up and take charge of my life.....to be a driver and not a passenger....to grab life and seize every moment.....I am talking about Kimberley Locke.





For those of you who know me know that I have been a huge fan of hers since I saw her audition on the 2nd season of AI. Well...today is her big day!! The release of her 2nd album, Based on a True Story. I CANNOT WAIT TO GET MY COPY!

I have been a fan of Kim's for about 4 years now. Her fan club, The Krew, have been following her career very closely and attending her public appearances, concerts, watching her TV appearances, tours, etc....We are a loyal group of die hards. I have seen and met her countless times.

The last time I saw her in person was September 9th 2006....it was the week before my 30th birthday. She was performing at The Richmond County Fair in Staten Island. We had front row lawn seats that day. She knew we came out in full force for support. :) Above is a pic of the 2 of us at the meet & greet booth.

Kim, if you get a chance to read this, I want you to know that you are my role model. I am so proud of all of your success and hard work. You never fell off the radar and it takes guts to get the glory and you stuck it out. Well, The Krew and I are very proud of you and we are very excited about getting our hands on this album just as much as the first one if not more!

Congratulations on the sophmore release and I look forward to seeing you on tour this summer! You know if you are in the Tri-state area, I won't be too hard to find. :) This is your day! ENJOY IT!!! ONE LOVE ALWAYS!!!

-JoJo

P.S. - For everyone who is reading this, go out and get a copy, you WILL NOT be disappointed!!! ;)

No comments: