Thursday, March 29, 2007

"The Kid" has staying power....

Well, AI fans....*sigh* I must say that "The Kid" is going to be around for at least another week. I have to admit even I am getting curious to see what he is going to do next. For those of you who have not heard, Chris Sligh is out of the competition. Now, correct me if I am wrong, but he is better than Haley...WHAT HAPPENED THERE?!?

This whole "Save The Kid Because He Sucks" Campaign is getting very old very fast, but apparently whatever his "fanbase" is doing, it is working and slowly one by one he is killing his competition. Maybe it is time for the Producers to step in and do something. He should not be getting by every single week AND he wasn't even in the Bottom 3!!!

Well, if anyone has an idea to "Stop The Insanity"....I would LOVE to hear it!!! He is all over the media! I have talked to friends that don't even watch the show and know who this guy is!!! I get that he is milking his 15 minutes of fame and I am sure anyone in his position probably would, but do you really want to be known as the "Guy who got through and can't hold a note, but people voted for him anyway because he SUCKED!"

My friends are telling me he is going to be around for a while longer and I hate to say I agree. I am fighting it.....so anyone reading this who is a fan of any of the other contestants booted off, pick a new favorite and vote for them...HARD!! Chris Sligh fans, I know you are upset and heartbroken but the only way to make this right is to GET HIM OUT!!! So, I implore you....Let us all ban together and fight the Disease invading American Idol and take our show back and show them by letting someone talented win!!! Melinda, LaKisha, Blake, Jordin!! COME ON AMERICA....we still have the power...Let's use it to kill and dissect this Disease!!!

NEXT WEEK......IT'S ON!!!

1 comment:

Sean G. Kilkelly said...

Hi Joanne
Welcome to the world of blogging. Expect the unexpected in this wacky world. BTW I'm also a friend of Rob's. Best of luck!

Sean