Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hello Bloggers

Hello CyberSpace! This is my first post on my brand new blog. I got the idea to blog from a co-worker/friend of mine, Rob(http://steelyankee.blogspot.com/). He has a blog and I was talking to him about it and it sounded like a fun thing for me to do. I can express my feelings and hope people will read it and send me their feedback.

I have ALOT of frustration and rage to get out about this whole American Idol debacle with "He Who's Name Shall Not Be Spoken" because I do not want to give him anymore publicity(You know who I mean...*shakes head*).

ANYWAY.....I hope you will all enjoy reading and sharing your own thoughts on topics such as AI, Celebrity Fit Club, LOST, Dancing With The Stars, ABC Daytime and a whole host of other shows, sports and current events. Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments: